February 01, 2005

Meeste naiivsus

Cause I love you, but I can't take anymore
There's a look I can't describe in your eyes
(Phil Collins, "Do You Remember?")

How can I love you when you're not around
you wanted it all and then you let me down
you made me promises, you know you never keep
how can i ever show you loyalty
why is it that you always make a fuss
can it be that you don't care about us
how can i love you, when i don't know where to start
how can i love you, when you break my heart
(Gabrielle, "If You Love Me")

5002.20.1/4002.01.3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All my bags are packed I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye.
But the dawn is breaking it's early morning
The taxi is waiting, he is blowing his horn
Already I'm so lonesome, I could cry
I'm leaving on a jetplane,I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe I hate to go

(Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving On A Jetplane)

Anonymous said...

tuleb uuem ja parem,
nutta pole kindlasti mõtet!